Treat Your Vertigo Naturally With Native Remedies Vertifree!
Do you suffer from inner ear problems, dizziness or vomiting from vertigo? You are not alone! Many people suffer from vertigo and their symptoms can range from mild to severe. You may only experience occasional symptoms like ringing in the ears or you may be so ill from your vertigo that you are confined to bed.
In any event, there is a natural remedy to help you cope with your symptoms. All-natural, no side effects and so easy to take (just dissolve under your tongue), Vertifree from Native Remedies is your answer.
Symptoms of Vertigo
While there may be other underlying causes to your vertigo (ie. a blow to the head, bacterial infection) the main symptoms of vertigo are:
Be sure to contact your doctor if you experience any of these sensations after receiving a blow to the head or after any ear injury.
- Dizziness, Nausea, Sweating, Vomiting
- Ringing, Roaring, Whoosing Sensations
- Spinning or Swaying Sensations
How VertiFree Works to Help Vertigo
Vertifree has been formulated by Native Remedies' homeopathic doctors to offer a safe and effective remedy to balance inner ear balance and relieve symptoms of vertigo.
Balance is maintained by combining several our of body's functions. It relies on our eyes, ears and the brain. Visually we need to keep objects in focus when our heads move. If our fluid levels are unbalanced or the vestibular system is not working properly we lose our ability to remain balanced.
Causes of Vertigo
There are many possible causes of vertigo, including disturbance of inner ear fluid, ear infections, Meniere's disease, Multiple Sclerosis, motion sickness or migraines. While Vertifree can help with your vertigo symptoms you should consult a doctor to rule out any serious illnesses, especially if the vertigo is chronic.
Natural Ways to Help Vertigo
There are many natural remedies you can use to help treat your vertigo symptoms. Certainly taking Vertifree when symptoms arise is one of them, but you can also ensure you get enough sleep each night, reduce your salt intake, drink plenty of fluids each day and eat regular and healthy meals.
Oftentimes, people who experience vertigo also experience nervousness and anxiety which can also bring on vertigo. Be sure to reduce stress levels and stay calm to keep vertigo under control.
About Native Remedies Vertifree
It is safe for ALL ages including pregnant women and those who are breastfeeding. It is compromised of the following tissue salts and ingredients:
- Cocculus indicus (30C) Plant native to India, Malaysia and Sri Lanka. The berries were scattered in streams to 'relax' the fish so they would be easier to catch. This remedy benefits those who are very fatigued, have feelings of fainting, restless sleep or brain fog
- Lobelia inflata (30C) Is good for those who suffer from fainting, dizziness and weakness
- Gelsemium (30C) Used to address headaches with fatigue and disorienation. Good for anyone who prefers to be sedentary, wishing to move as little as possible
- Bryonia alba (30C) great for anyone who experiences distress with slightest movement, when headaches are present or when individual perspires excessively
Naturally treats vertigo including dizziness, vomiting and nausea. Balances inner ear fluid levels.