Natural ADHD/ADD Remedy: Focus Formula
This offer is made available through the manufacturer. To complete your purchase click on the image below:
- Improves concentration and attention in all ages
- Promotes healthy attention spans to stay on task
- Encourages normal energy levels
- Helps balance mood and emotions
- Improves motivation and performance
- Promotes the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the brain
- Supports all brain functions, including information processing and memory
Native Remedies Focus Formula
Native Remedies Focus formula is a natural herbal alternative for Kids and Adults for ADHD/ADD treatments. Designed to be safe and effective, these remedies are customer favorite without the risks of other options.
Focus and ConcentrationThe brain maintains focus and concentration by filtering the mounds of information being absorbed from our surroundings at any given moment - similar to a radio that keeps all the stations separate, to avoid broadcasting a jumbled noise.
The efficient functioning of the brain and nervous system depends largely on the supply and flow of oxygen-rich blood and nutrients to all parts of the brain. This is one of the reasons why regular exercise, healthy diet and sufficient sleep are all very important in ensuring the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system.
The Natural Way
Rather than treating problems in isolation, Naturopaths prefer to take a holistic look at the individual and incorporate changes in a number of areas including diet, lifestyle, surroundings and emotional elements - thereby supporting the health of the individual as a whole.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system, helping to encourage normal and efficient concentration and memory functioning.
What is Focus Formula?
Focus Formula is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural, herbal remedy. Formulated by a Clinical Psychologist for both children and adults, Focus Formula has been used for many years to safely maintain health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system.
Focus Formula contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining brain, nervous system and circulatory health, and well-being.
Focus Formula can make all the difference, without compromising health. In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet, Focus Formula supports the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system, helping to maintain motivation, concentration and memory, and optimum performance – allowing you to achieve your goals!
How do I use Focus Formula?
Children up to the age of 15: Take one drop per age year of the child or adolescent in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
Teenagers over 16 and Adults: Take 15 to 20 drops in a little water or juice each morning and evening after meals. Or check out our Focus ADDult formula for adults here....
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
Focus Formula is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
- BrightSpark™ is used to support concentration, mental focus, and balanced mood in children
- Mindsoothe Jr.™ is used to support mental and emotional health in children
How long until I see results?
Like all good herbal tonics, an initial effect should be seen within a few days. With continued use, the benefits of Focus Formula should become more and more apparent over time. Some people take longer than others to respond, depending on various factors. In this case, perseverance is recommended as with regular use, definite improvement should be noted within 3 to 6 weeks, although some people respond more quickly.
What are the Ingredients of Focus Formula?
Focus Formula is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Maidenhair Tree (Ginkgo Biloba) is an extremely effective herb used in traditional Chinese Medicine and derived from one of the oldest trees on earth. Recent studies have indicated its effectiveness in maintaining the functioning of the healthy circulatory system, particularly in older patients with age-related memory loss and forgetfulness (Rai GS, Shovlin C, Wesnes KA. Curr Med Res Opin 1991;12:350-355; Oken BS, Storzbach DM, Kaye JA. Arch Neurol. 1998;55:1409-1415; Le Bars PL, Kieser M, Itil KZ. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2000;11:230-237). Ginkgo biloba is one of the top selling herbal medicines in Europe and is in the top five of all prescriptions written in France and Germany. Active ingredients include flavone glycosides (including ginkgolide), bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria laterifolia) has been traditionally used as an effective nerve tonic. It helps to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributes to the maintenance of a healthy attitude. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals. Scutellaria lateriflora was recently studied with regards to its supportive ability on relaxed mood and calmness. (Wolfson P, Hoffmann DL. “An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers”. Phytos Inc., San Anselmo, Calif., USA. Altern Ther Health Med. 2003 Mar-Apr;9(2):74-8.)
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) was traditionally used to help relieve occasional simple nervous tension, this herb helps to gently soothe and lessen frustration caused by common every day overwork and fatigue. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides.
- Gotu cola (Centella asiatica) is found wild in moist areas throughout Africa and Asia, this herb is traditionally used as a tonic to support the healthy brain and nervous system, Centella asiatica is recommended to support brain functions such as mental clarity, healthy memory and to maintain a balanced mood. This medicinal herb is so highly respected in Ayurvedic medicine for its effect on the mind that it is even said to increase knowledge of Brahman - the supreme reality! Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget! Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica supports cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38[1 Pt 1]:46-50), thereby allowing oxygen rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain. Studies have also suggested that this herb may be beneficial as a mood tonic (Bradwejn J, Zhou Y, Koszycki D, Shlik J. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2000;20:680-684)
- Wild Oats (Avena Sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine as well as in modern herbalism. Avena sativa is invaluable in alleviating common nervous irritability. Active ingredients are saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, Vitamins B1, B2, D, and E, carotene and wheat protein.
- Annual Nettle (Urtica Urens) is used both traditionally and in modern herbalism to maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Urtica urens also helps to maintain the good disposition of the circulatory system in a healthy body. Active ingredients are histamine, formic acid, acetylcholine (important in maintaining healthy memory functioning), glucoquinones, minerals, Vitamins A, B and C and tannins.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is indigenous to the Cedarberg Mountains of Cape Town, South Africa and is not found anywhere else in the world! Rooibos contains magnesium, zinc and iron which all assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system. Zinc and iron, in particular, support natural systemic balance in the brain, promoting standard consistency and normal functioning of the nervous system. In an animal study the protective effects of Aspalathus linearis, against damage to the central nervous system (CNS) was investigated. Chronic Rooibos Tea administration helped the animal body to naturally resist age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in several regions of the rat brain. (Inanami O, Asanuma T, Inukai N, Jin T, Shimokawa S, Kasai N, Nakano M, Sato F, Kuwabara M. “The suppression of age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in rat brain by administration of Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis)”. Faculty of Agriculture, Iwate University, Morioka, Japan. Neurosci Lett. 1995 Aug 18;196(1-2):85-8.