Natural ADHD/ADD Remedy for Kids, Teens & Adults
Buy in BULK and Save MONEY$$$!
This offer is from the manufacturer and you will be directed to their site to complete the transaction. Click on the image below to view the deal:
Attention Deficit Disorder: Native Remedies & Bright SparkMany factors can lead to a persons concentration and ability to remain centered. Understanding these factors and discovering alternative remedies to help remain focused can be a big challenge at times.
Children are always moving about and most often, full of energy. While playing, being creative and having energy is not a bad thing, when it interferes with the child's daily life and especially in the classroom, it is no longer considered a good thing. If potential and productivity is declining due to inability to remain focused and centered, certain alternative natural medicines may be considered.
It stands to reason, therefore, that by supporting harmony and balance in the brain and soothed nerves, we can create the best climate for concentration to take place. Similarly, if the body’s systems are balanced and functioning as they should, cognitive, emotional and behavioral conditions for concentration are at optimal levels.
The Natural Way
Homeopathic remedies have a long history of use in supporting mental, physical and emotional health, preferring a holistic approach to the suppression of symptoms. Homeopathy operates on the principle of ‘like treats like’, using minute amounts of proven, homeopathically prepared ingredients to support the body to heal itself. Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What is Brightspark?
BrightSpark is a safe, non–addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve hyperactivity, distractibility and impulsiveness in children, especially those with learning disorders.native remedies brightspark
BrightSpark has been formulated specifically for children by our clinical psychologist and is a registered OTC homeopathic remedy. BrightSpark calms hyperactive children and improves concentration so children can focus on the task at hand.
BrightSpark should be taken at the first sign of impulsive, attention–seeking and erratic behavior for fast and effective relief, as it will help keep your child calm, alert and focused.
BrightSpark alleviates behavioral problems, particularly in social environments, for those who struggle with the anger outbursts and inappropriate behavior associated with a learning disorder that seems to resist all parental discipline.
BrightSpark is taken internally and encourages balanced mood and a positive demeanor by helping the body restore balance at a cellular level. Presented in small dissolvable tablets, BrightSpark is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Find more Native Remedies Products Online:
Native Remedies has herbal supplements for a variety of conditions and ailments for people & pets! At Natural e GREEN we don't carry all of them, so if you don't see what you are looking for here:
Go to their main Website to see more products!
How do I use BrightSpark?DIRECTIONS
BrightSpark is presented in very small pleasant-tasting tablets which can be chewed or dissolved in the mouth.
The recommended daily dose is two tablets three times daily, taken on an empty stomach when possible.
Note: The first dose (only this initial dose) is one tablet every hour for 6 hours, also taken on an empty stomach where possible. Thereafter, it is two tablets three times daily.
For children who arrive home late from school, the second dosage can be taken at 3 p.m. or 4 p.m., with the last dose directly before bed. BrightSpark will not cause any sleep problems.
Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
What are Native Remedies Brightspark Ingredients?
- Hyoscyamus (30C) has been known to help alleviate over-excitability, restlessness, and general disruptive behavior in hyperactive children. (Lamont J. Homoeopathic treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder; a controlled study. Br Homoeopath J. 1997;86:196-200.) This remedy also provides general relief from sudden frenetic outbursts and involuntary twitching or grunting. Hyoscyamus can also be of benefit to people who have a tendency to foolish behavior, who may display facial grimaces, inappropriate behavior, and fidgeting hands.
- Arsen iod (30C) is used to promote balance during temper outbursts, but can also assist in suppressing annoyance when confronted with trying and frustrating circumstances. This proven homeopathic remedy is often recommended for people who tend to be irritable and restless, hyperactive, or excitable and impatient with sudden outbursts. There is often a history of allergic reactions or hay fever.
- Verta alb (30C) can help bring about emotional stability and soothe the nerves during tumultuous inner struggles and conflict. Homeopaths often recommend Verat. alb. for hyperactive children, or those who tend to be critical and restless.
- Tuberculinum (30C) was traditionally used for allergy-related complaints, but can also be used to soothe irritability and for those with a flustered disposition. From a homeopathic point of view, Tuberculinum is best suited to personalities who long for constant stimulation and change, often accompanied by destructive anger, disillusionment, irritability, and a strong sense of discontent.
Note: BrightSpark is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)